Skip to content

A Few Pictures from Graze

August 13, 2010

I’m working on a post about the delicious food we chowed down in NYC, and on another post about my trip to Quince and Apple.  As I’ve sorted through pictures, I just had to share these few from a lunch a Graze I shared with my AmeriCorps friends last week.  Graze is still fairly new, created by L’Etoile’s culinary mastermind Tori Miller.  It specializes in exciting local food, with some amazing “comfort foods” thrown in to entice the taste buds.  I had the pickle platter (drool), a side salad and the pork buns.  My dear friend Elyse tried the burger, and Casey the ham sandwich.  I cannot say express how delicious it was.  There are no words.

At this luncheon we outgoing AmeriCorps ladies met most of the crew that are taking over for us come September.  It’s been a phenomenal year- I hope they have an equally wonderful experience.

The Graze Pickle Platter… diakon radish, cucumber, kimchi, beets, more cucumbers. YUM.

The pork belly bun.  Local pork, local veggies, local bliss.

Side salad of mixed greens, carrot slivers, sungold tomatoes, radishes and parmesan cheese.

Elyse’s incredible (and once again deliciously local) burger + side salad.

Casey’s ham sandwich…

and side salad.

It was amazing. A. MAZ. ING.  If you are ever in Madison, WI, be sure to check it out.

Advertisements
7 Comments leave one →
  1. Annie permalink
    August 13, 2010 9:20 pm

I just got back from dinner at Graze and your photos are so good that I want to go back and start all over again!

2. Annie permalink
    August 13, 2010 9:21 pm

PS. I like your review much more than I liked Emily’s. She didn’t order any pork so she doesn’t get to have an opinion on the topic.

3. Ruggero permalink
    August 17, 2010 2:43 am

Great photos. Makes me want to eat the food and visit with friends. Thanks.

4. Sandy permalink
    August 22, 2010 11:30 am

We were in Madison for the farmer’s market this weekend, and after reading your post could not pass up the chance to have lunch at Graze. We enjoyed the ramen noodle bowl and the fabulous croque madame. Thanks for the tip!

5. September 27, 2010 9:53 am

Lovely! Say, was that the “pub burger” or the famed $19 burger?

• September 27, 2010 7:16 pm

it was the “pub burger” but i’ve had the famed $19 burger as well… and it is in a whole different burgersphere. truly.

Trackbacks